|Salvador González Escalona|
1960 - Began in the arts, specializing in painting and applied art.
1980 - Showed at the "Arte Popular Cubano" exhibit at the Artes Decorativas Museum, Havana, Cuba
1981 - Showed at the "Artesania y Revolucion" exhibit, together with the grupo Caribe in the Galeria
de Arte de la Casa Estudiantil de la FEU, Havana University
1983 - Showed at the "Expresiones Artisticas" exhibit at the Cuban Association of Artists and Artesans
1984 - Applied Arts show at the Varadero Tourism Convention
1985 - "Latin American Art Anniversary," at the Fondo Cubano de Bienes Culturales
1986 - Personal show, "Homage to Don Fernando Ortiz" in the Casa de Africa that he founded.
- Show at the City of Havana Museum
- Show in the Seychelle Islands
- "Yoruba Poem" show at Cuban Culture Day, Hotel Habana Libre
- Show at the Havana International Fair, Casa de Obrapia, City Museum
- Show at the Union de Periodistas de Cuba, with the group "Raices Profundas"
1987 - Show at the San Miguel del Padron Gallery, with the group "Raices Profundas"
-Group show in Rome, Italy, with the Cuban Association of Artists and Artesans
- "Hommage to the King of the Yorubas, the Ooni of Ife" on the occasion of his visit to Cuba, City
- Show at the Castillo de la Fuerza, with "Raices Profundas"
1988 - Show at the Casa de Africa, Havana: "Hommage to Don Fernando Ortiz, The Song of Ekue"
1989 - "Palo Monte": Mural dedicated to religious culture, Casa de Africa, City Museum
1990 - First outdoor AfroCuban mural: Callejon de Hamel, Havana
1991 - "El hijo del sol": a 350 m2 mural on the Caracas Hilton, Venezuela
- Mural on Rancho Boyeros Ave, with the group Danes Arte por Vida, Havana
1992 - Mural at the Escuela Superior on Isla Floro, Noruega
- Mural in hommage to Nieve Fresneda, Casa Comunal del Municipio Plaza, Havana
1993 - "Ancestros": mural in Xochimilco, Mexico
- "Metamorfosis":mural teatro Mella, Havana
- "Ceremonia Egun" mural: Architecural College, Cuba
1994 - "Sol de America": at the Queretaro Anthropological Museum, Mexico
- Mural at the Instituto Indigenista Otomi, Mexico
- Mural at the Universidad Autonoma de Mexico
- "Madre Agua": Copenhagen, Denmark
1998 - Spanish Harlem Mural in New York, USA
1999 - further painting in New York, USA
2000 - Mural Projcet in Philadelphia, USA
2001 - The film about Salvador and the Afrocuban religion that inspires his
" A Cuban Legend", directed by Bette Wanderman has begun with its premiere screening
- "Afro Cuban Presence" Exhibition -Metropolitan Pavillion, NYC, USA